I’m trying to make a come back. I’ve been dealing with a lot of shit recently from men ruining my life to depression to just feeling awful about life.I have been the most miserable person. People have told me how much they aren’t happy with me being miserable. I’ve been given a lot of let’s call them comments about my mood. Welcome to depression kids move on with it. I’ve been told I’m not allowed to show my sadness. So I won’t if that’s what it takes me make everyone else be okay. I’m sorting my depression.I’m moving back to Derby Saturday and I feel like my mood will improve. I’m trying to loose weight and my style a bit.I think I’ll be okay and I feel like I’m getting better. I’m sorry for my break down!
Having a bad time at the moment. I’ll be back in September. Very sorry.
I’m 21 years old and I’ve just figured out what I want to do with my life. Past week I’ve been questioning everything. I’ve questioned me being a university,people in my life and things about myself. Today a job advert came up by the university and I read over and went ‘this is what I want to do in my life’
I’ve decided that I want to go into social media and marketing. I’ve worked events since 17 and enjoyed it so much. I’ve ran Facebook accounts and YouTube channels for other people and events and I thought why am I not going into this as a job? I love film I really do but I don’t see myself having a future in it. I can’t find a job in the industry that I am 100% set on and I don’t think there’s a job out there for me in film. I would love to be in marketing. I’m currently Derby SU Rock Society’s social secretary and everything that job in tales is what carer I want.
I’ve spent the day applying for two jobs from the university and redoing my CV for it to fit with marketing and events. I then googled the actual title of the job and found an internship in Manchester and applied. I found out that boohoo.com want creative content employees and got sad that I can’t apply for it at the moment. I’m thinking of moving to Manchester after university because all these jobs seem to be in the bigger cities and the only city that comes up is Manchester. Maybe I’ve found my happiness.
My next step is to cut out the people in my life that make me unhappy and sort out what bothers me about myself. Which is my weight. I’ve been doing walks and visiting my friends. I need to sort out my mental health. Been having panic attacks and down days lately but I’ve been taking myself to the cinema and stuff to keep myself busy. I love being independent.
Finally feeling happy. Scared it won’t last but happy for now. Need a shop for office clothes at this rate!
Need a first post? Why not talk about myself and you can get to know me. I found a tag online cause I find it hard to talk about myself. Can’t even write my Twitter bio.
1. What is your middle name? My middle name is Louise. Just like every females in the UK but I was actually named after my cousin.
2. What is your favourite colour? Pastel pink
3. Who was your first best friend? Her name is Demi. We’ve been friends for 21 years. We don’t talk as much as we used to but I love her to bits.
4. How tall are you? 5ft 5 I think
5. Cats or Dogs? BOTH
6.Funniest moment throughout School? Can’t think of any really. Probably me cause I was emo and it was tragic.
7. How many countries have you visited? 2. Been to Disneyland Paris and Portugal
8. Are you in/have you gone to university? I am in university and I study Film Production
9. What was your favorite/worst subject in High School? Art was the best and Maths was 100000% the worst
10. What is your Favorite drink? Love a good cup of tea
11. What is your favorite animal? Unicorns…
12. What is your favorite perfume? One Directions first perfume. No shame.
13. Tea or Coffee? Tea
14. What would you (or have you) name(d) your children? I don’t have children but I love the name Tabitha
15. What Sports do you play/Have you played? I used to do Roller Derby and it was so much fun
16. What is your favorite book? Doing It by Hannah Witton
17. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? Helen Anderson,Dodie Clark,Jack and Dean
18. What is your favorite movie? Labyrinth
19. Are you Single or Taken? Single (ugh)
20. Whats your idea of an ideal first date? Something fun and drinks
21. How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had? 2
22. Favorite memory from childhood? Days out with my grandparents
23. Do you speak any different languages and how well? I took German and I don’t know much
24. Do you have any siblings? No
25. How would you describe your fashion sense? I’d say I dressed normal but I get told a lot that I have clothes some people haven’t seen before. I’m a little hipster.
26. What is your favorite restaurant? Don’t really have one
27. What are some of your favorite tv shows? Doctor Who,Sherlock,Once Upon A Time,Ru Paul’s Drag Race
28. PC or Mac? Mac cause I’m an editor but I have a PC (whyyyyyyyy)
29. What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?) iOS
30 Tell us one of your bad habits! I talk to much.